Owning a shop is no easy feat, long hours, quick decision making, and lots of negotiating, regardless of whether you have the one or several. We want you to have a little less on your plate, so we shop around the best insurance companies to get you the best possible price for the cover you need.

Cover you can expect to find under a shop or retail policy include:

Stock & Contents

We can include your shelves, racking, till systems, stock and high-risk goods like alcohol and tobacco within your shop’s content insurance. If you’d like to add cover for frozen stock, cover for seasonal increases in stock or cover for stock in transit these options are also available.

Glass Cover

It’s common for shop owners to be responsible for the glass within the store including the shop front. We give you the option to cover it as part of your policy.

Public and Employers Liability

Employers liability is a legal requirement, so we cover this within your policy. Public Liability is not a legal requirement, however, we recommend it, as it will protect you should a customer slip and injure themselves whilst in the shop. Many of the shop policies we offer will include this valuable cover.

Business Interruption

Whether you have experienced a break in or a burst pipe, if you have to close-up shop whilst repairs are carried out following a claim, we can provide insurance to cover your overheads in the meantime. Business Interruption will cover you for the loss of gross profit you incur due to the resulting reduction in turnover time.